Monday, March 30, 2015

Busy knitting for babies

I thought, when I finished my third baby set (blanket, sweater, booties, hat, scratch mitts) since the new year began and completed 6 baby blankets with yarn that a friend from Jeff City knitting group gave me to make and donate, that maybe I could move on to other knitting for a while.  But not so ..  Liz's brother and his wife are expecting a baby in April, so she asked me to make them a set.  So it's back to baby items.  But our son-in-law Kyle requested a "baby Yoda" hat for their little guy, due March 21.  It was so cute I jumped right in, and made it in 2 sizes, newborn and 6 month.  Can't wait to see him in them!



 Here are all the blankets made from the yarn Carolyn gave me, all washed and ready to donate.  Thanks Carolyn



No comments:

Post a Comment